Mega USB Charger (Battery not included)
Mega USB Charger is a smart charger that comes with 4 power level indicators. It is compatible with Li-ion 3.6V/3.7V batteries and 1.2V NiMH/NiCd batteries: AAAA/AAA/AA/A/SC/C/F6. It can automatically recognize battery type and automatically switch charging mode between 0.5 and 1A. There is a built-in intelligent protection chip with multiple protection functions. In addition, Mega USB Charger can monitor and charge each slot independently. With high-quality ABS fire retardant material, it is safe for you to use.
- Automatic recognition of battery type
- Compatible with Li-ion 3.6V/3.7V batteries and 1.2V NiMH/NiCd batteries: AAAA/AAA/AA/A/SC/C/F6
- Built-in intelligent protection chip with multiple protection functions
- Automatically switch charging mode between 0.5 and 1A
- Safe charging mode: CC & CV
- Monitors and charges each slot independently
- 0 voltage activation recovery function
- Appealing modern & industrial design
- Incredibly lightweight and conveniently portable
- High-quality ABS fire-retardant material
- 6 protection levels: Short Circuit/Automatic Over-charging/Automatic Over-discharging/Reverse Polarity/Hardware and Software Double Protection
- 1* Efest Mega USB Charger
Below are some important safety cautions for Vapes :
- If using a mechanical mods, know the amperage limit of your battery, don’t out too much of strain on it.
- Batteries with torn wrapper need to be replaced.
- Don’t leave your batteries in your car.
- Don’t keep your batteries on your pocket with loose change or keys.
- Do keep your batteries in approved batteries case when not in use.
- Keep your battery charger in a place where you can keep your eye on it.
- Excessive heat (over 80F) and cold(less than 40F) are bad for batteries.
- Battery eventually wear out, and need to be replaced every 3-6 moths, depending on use and battery quality
We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge in the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.