213 FOG Starter Kit
Sigelei 213 FOG Pod Mod Kit consists of Sigelei 213 FOG Mod and Fog Tank. Sigelei 213 FOG box mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries with adjustable wattage of 5-213W. Sigelei 213 FOG is equipped with 0.92 inches TFT Visual screen and Type-C with flash tech supercharge. Sigelei 213 FOG mod features SMART mode, recognizing the inserted coil automatically and matching the best wattage intelligent, intelligent power memory. Sigelei Fog Tank comes with a 5ml magnetic suction pod with bottom filling design. Sigelei Fog pod is compatible with three Fog Coils of 0.15ohm, 0.2ohm, and 0.3ohm.
- Material: Zinc Alloy & Aluminum Alloy
- Battery: dual 18650 batteries(not included)
- Screen: 0.92 inch TFT Color Display
- Resistance: FOG 0.15ohm mesh coil(60-80W)
- FOG 0.2ohm mesh coil(40-60W)
- FOG 0.3ohm mesh coil(32-40W)
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries with max 213W output
- 0.92 inch TFT Visual screen
- SMART mode, recognize the inserted coil automatically and matches the best wattage, intelligent power memory-remember the last preferred setting
- New upgraded 5ml magnetic suction pod
- Output over-current protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Battery reverse protection
This product is for advanced users only. Please use it with caution. We will not be held responsible for any damage or risk involved in the use or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, or other products.
We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge of the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.