HUMVEE 80 Pod System Kit [80W]
Sigelei Humvee 80 Pod System Kit, made of Alloy & Leather & PCTG, is powered by a single 18650 battery with Type-C flash tech supercharge and can fire up to max 80W output. Sigelei Humvee 80 Pod kit adopts a 0.96 inches OLED visual screen to show all vaping information and an Innovative infinite airflow system to support the regulation of any size of the airway. Sigelei Humvee 80 can automatically recognize the coil and match the best wattage. Sigelei Humvee 80 cartridge comes with 5ml capacity and 0.15ohm/ 0.3ohm resistance.
- Material: Alloy & Leather & PCTG
- Battery: single 18650 battery(not included)
- Screen: 0.96 inch OLED visual display
- Resistance range: 0.12-3ohm
- Resistance: 0.15ohm/ 0.3ohm
- Powered by a single 18650 battery
- 0.96 inch OLED visual screen to show all vaping information
- Innovative infinite airflow system, support the regulation of any size of the airway
- Smart curve output, automatically recognize the coil and match the best wattage
- Type-C flash tech supercharge
- PNP undirectional battery load
- Output over current protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Battery reverse protection
This product is for advanced users only. Please use it with caution. We will not be held responsible for any damage or risk involved in the use or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, or other products.
We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge of the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.