Infrared Thermometer [ 1 pc ] _ T3001
Click Image for Gallery
Non-contact Digital Infrared Thermometer
- Environmental temperature: 16 ºC -35 ºC
- Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa-106kPa
- Humidity: ≤ 85%
- Power supply voltage: 3.0V DC (2 NO.7 alkaline batteries)
- Size: 190*81*50mm
- Weight: 0.07g
- Measuring range: Body temperature mode: 35-42.9 ºC
- Measurement accuracy: 35.0-42.0ºC: ± 0.2 ºC ; out of the range of 35.0-42.0ºC : ± 0.3 ºC
- Measuring distance: 3-5 cm
- Measurement time: <2 seconds
- Screen: color screen
- Automatic shutdown: 15 seconds
- Storage and transportation: -20 ºC -55 ºC, relative humidity: ≤93%
- Certificate: CE. FDA. FCC. ROHS Test Report
- This thermometer must only be used by the purposes described in this instruction manual.
- Do not expose the thermometer to electric shocks.
- Do not use the thermometer in relative humidity >85%.
- Do not use the thermometer near large electromagnetic fields such as found with cordless or cell phones.
- Do not drop or knock the device, and do not use it if damaged.
- Do not throw the battery into a fire.
- Keep the thermometer away from water and heat, including direct sunlight.
- Keep the device out of reach of children. For accidental swallowing of the battery or other components, please contact emergency services immediately.