DISNFECTION Hand Sanitizer
DISINFECTION Hand Sanitizer [ 1 pc, 500ml ] _ H5001
Click Image for Gallery
DISINFECTION Hand Sanitizer
- Kills 99.99% of common gems
for those who need to order a carton
1. Do not use the product on the following areas:
- Around the eyes and ears, in the mouth, large body parts and damaged skin (irritation may occur).
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use of the product immediately and consult a physician or pharmacist.
- Hypersensitivity symptoms, e.g. rash, erythema, itchiness, and edema.
- Skin irritation symptoms.
3. Other precautions.
- For external use only (do not swallow).
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, wash with clean water and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
- Be careful not to inhale vapors in cases of extended or prolonged use. (Repeating inhaling of large amounts of ethanol vapor may cause irritation of the mucous membranes and headaches).
- If used repeatedly in the same area, care should be provided as the skin may become rough due to excessive oil removal.
- Do not use sealed bandages, cast bandages, or packs as they may cause irritation.
- Do not use this drug on the anal or vagina areas, or with hot packs, as it may cause irritation or chemical burns.
- Use only for the intended purposes.
4. Precautions for storage.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose the product to heating devices or flame.
- Keep out of reach of children and go to the hospital immediately if swallowed.
- After use, close the lid completely to prevent the product from drying or foreign objects from getting inside the container.
- Storing the product in a different container may cause accidents or deterioration of quality. Therefore, keep the product in its original container.