Horizon Falcon Metal Edition Tank _ 7ml
Click Image for Gallery
Horizon Falcon Sub-Ohm 7ml Tank
HorizonTech Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank is the brand new Sub-Ohm atomizer from Horizon. With the convenient top filling and adjustable bottom airflow system, it is always the convenient atomizer for vaping. HorizonTech Falcon Tank comes with 4 kinds of innovative coil brings the different best pure flavor.
The Horizon Falcon F1 0.2ohm coil is made of the 30% wood pulp and 70% cotton that recommended for the wattage 70-90W.
The Horizon Falcon F2 0.2ohm coil is made of natural flax fiber that fit for the wattage 70-90W. Also, the Horizon Falcon F2 0.2ohm coil is made of Flax fiber and flax paper which best for the wattage 60-80W.
The HorizonTech Falcon Mesh Coil made of 30% wood pulp and 70% cotton that best for the wattage 60-80W.
Working with the different Falcon coil, the Horizon Falcon tank will bring the constant peak flavor.
Horizon Falcon Tank Features
- Constant peak flavor, high heat restance, long lifespan
- Falcon F1 Coil: 30% wood pulp + 70% cotton, 0.2ohm, 80±10W
- Falcon F2 Coil: Natural flax fiber, 0.2ohm, 80±10W
- Falcon F3 Coil: Flax fiber + flax paper, 0.2ohm, 70±10W
- Falcon M1 Coil: Mesh Coil, 30% wood pulp + 70% cotton, 0.15±0.03ohm, 70±10W
- Glass Tube Diameter: 24mm
- Excircle Diameter: 25.2mm
- Color: SS, Black, Blue, Rainbow, Green, Red
- 70% cotton + 30% wood pulp
- 30% wood pulp + 70% cotton
- Both standard coil and mesh coil
- 1x HorizonTech Falcon Tank
This product is for advanced users only. Please use with caution. We will not be held responsible for any damage or risk involved in use or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, or other products.
We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge in the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.