HORIZON DUOS RTA Deck
Horizon Duos Sub RTA Kit
1) Are you unhappy with the wick and do you want to have a happier experience
when use RTDA ? There is no doubt that DUOS RDTA is a best choice for you .
2) DUOS RDTA uses the newest and uniqe refilling system . Unprecedented & Unique
refilling port , successfully solved the issue of pulling wick out to fill the tank. No need
to worry about the unhappy wick anymore .
3) Find more fun when build the coils , flexibility with single , dual & triple coils , very
easy and practical . Enough space geni-deck , the air comes in from bottom of the coil and
out from the drip tip . Different air inlet system , let you enjoy distinctive vapor experience.
4)Masisve airflow , great flavour with tremendous vapor production.
Enjoy Vaping !!
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.