Aspire Cleito 120 Tank
The next level of high-power vaping *rated over 120 watts*
The Aspire Cleito 120 is so ground-breaking it deserves a new class of its own: “Maxi-Watt” Tank. Maxi-Watts is the next level of high-power vaping. Ramp up to 120 watts and enjoy smooth airflow, intense flavor and gigantic vapor production. Cleito 120’s revolutionary new design enables it produce a controlled airflow and ultra-efficient wicking with thick VG E-Liquid. Cleito 120’s strengths are endless - Become the King of the Jungle today.
The Cleito 120 has a relatively low-profile design for being a Maxi-Watt tank (rated over 120 watts). With a more than wide enough 25mm diameter deck and wide bore Delrin drip-tip, the Cleito 120 is optimized for high-powered vaping.
The Cleito 120 is available in stainless steel and black. While the Cleito 120 resembles the Cleito, there are several differences such as a taller chimney, wider drip-tip, and larger airflow holes.
An innovative new airflow system. Unlike other sub-ohm tanks, the vapor production on the Cleito 120 is instant. Inhale for 2 seconds and exhale; There will be huge clouds in the air instantly. Enlarged wicking holes means the tank breathes without a hitch when chain vaping. The Cleito 120 is ideal for clould chasers and vapers who enjoy heavy yet smooth hits.
Ushering in the Maxi-Watt Era - The new preferred high-powered vape - Cleito 120
- 1x Aspire Cleito 120 Tank
- 2x Cleito 120 Atomizer (1 pre-installed)
- 1x Extra Pyrex Tube
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x Vape Band
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.