Tobeco Supertank Mini
Introducing The Mini Super Sub-Ohm Tank by TOBECO. This is a miniaturized auxiliary tank system with superior dual adjustable airflow control with cyclops-inspired airslots and a 4 mL juice well. Utilizing the same coils as the original Tobecco Super Tank, the integrated coil head is capable of firing down to 0.2 ohm resistance, more than optimal for the average cloud chasers and compatible with the latest mods. Built with a superior 304 stainless steel base it features dual airflow control for customization and improves upon heat dissipation capacity. Combine the ease of top-filled method to prevent leakage at an affordable price point, the Mini Super Tank offers incredible value with all-purpose performance.
Tobeco Mini Super Tank Features:
- Diameter: 22mm
- E-Liquid Capacity: 4mL
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control
- Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Silver-Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 1 Mini Super Tank
- 1 Pre-Installed Coil - 0.2ohm
- 1 Replacement Coil - 0.5ohm
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.