Horizon Arco Sub-Ohm Tank
New Flax Paper and Cotton Atomizer Head
Revolutionary Flax Paper Coil Heads! The ARCO By HorizonTech!
Youtube Review by RiP Trippers : https://youtu.be/RV3onjIT8Pc
Features and Specs:
- Cotton and Flax Paper Liquid Guiding System
- 510 Threaded
- 5.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Rotating Top Fill Design
- Vacuum Plated Glass Tank
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Triple Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Utilizes Horizon Arco Stainless Steel Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage and SS TC Mode
- Flax Paper and Cotton Atomizer Head
- Includes (1) Arco A6 Triple SS Coil 0.2ohm Atomizer Head (80 - 90W)
- Includes (1) Arco A4 Parallel Quadruple SS Coil 0.2ohm Atomizer Head (70 - 80W)
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.