Sense Blazer 200 Sub Ohm Tank
Sense Blazer 200 Sub Ohm Tank
Compatible with SMOK's TFV8 Cloud Beast Platform.
The Sense Blazer 200 Tank is the newest Sub Ohm Tank by Sense. They have made some pretty spectacular Tanks so far and this one is going to be great as well. It’s in direct competition with the TFV8, and even the coils are compatible. The top fill system is the first of it’s kind, you just twist and flip the top open and you have two filling ports to choose from. It’s different then the Cloud Beast because that top fill you push down and twist. The Sense Blazer 200 you just give a little twist and flip up. It’s very convenient and user friendly. Their are 2 coils to choose from, .6 ohm ceramic coils and . 2ohm Triple Tri Parallel Coil as well. The .6 ohm Ceramic Coil has a range of 50 to 100W. The .2 ohm Coil can go from 60 to 200W. That is a pretty big range of Wattage. There are 4 airflow slots, measuring 7.5mm by 3mm.
We are really looking forward to getting these in stock. They are going to be very popular and because of the coil compatibility with the TFV8 it’s also going to be cost efficient. Make sure to sign up for the In Stock Notification so you don’t miss out on the new Sense Blazer 200 Tank.
- 26mm Reservoir Diameter
- Flip Hinged Top Fill System
- 1/8th Turn Lock Ring
- Dual Fill Port
- 6ml Capacity
- Blazer 200 Coil Family
- Compatible with SMOK's TFV8 Cloud Beast Platform
- Transform your TFV8 Cloud Beast
- 0.6 ohm Ceramic Coil
- 50 to 100W
- Reverse Sandwich Design
- Triple 1.8 ohm Coil
- Debuted with the Herakles Pro
- Japanese Organic Cotton Core
- Food Grade Porous Ceramic Sleeve
- Unparalleled Purity of Flavor Recreation
- Dual Parallel Configuration per Coil
- Quad Adjustable Airflow 7.5mm by 3mm
- 12mm Delrin Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter Included
- Copper Contact
- Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- 1x Sense Blazer 200 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1x 0.6 ohm Ceramic Coil
- 1x 0.2 ohm Coil
- 1x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1x Additional Glass Tank Section
- Spare Parts Pack
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.