Vape Connexx 150W TC
The latest performance device from Vape Connexx features a dynamic variable wattage up to 150 watts, capable of advanced temperature control abilities. Keeping in line with the ergonomics fit of the brand, the 150W TC is attributed with 0.1 ohm resistance and 30Amp 18650 batteries, easily powering today's most popular Sub Ohm Tanks and RDAs. The design of the box mod gives it a unique abstract finish and constructed out of alumninum for sturdy usability. Power, dependable, and captivating. Vape Connexx 150W TC.
Vape Connexx 150W TC Features:
18650 High Amp IMR Dual Battery - Sold Separately
Variable Wattage: 3.0W - 150.0W
Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.1 ohm
Intuitive OLED Display
Short Circuit Protection
Spring Loaded 510 Connection
Stainless Steel 510 Thread
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.